How do we do it?
- We recycle paper and use recycled paper whenever possible and many of the papers we use are FSC certified or SFI certified.
- We recycle our aluminum press plates and excess paper.
- We use vegetable-based inks.
- We use alcohol-free press chemicals.
- We use low volatile organic compound solvents.
- We have replaced all silver-mercury-based developers with water-miscible chemicals which are environmentally friendly.
- Upgraded building lights from standard incandescent bulbs to high-efficiency energy star LED and fluorescent lighting.
So, whether it’s sourcing recycled materials or using vegetable-based inks and less oil-based chemicals when you work with Ritter’s for a printing project, you’re doing your part to help keep the planet cleaner for future generations.